Friday, November 16, 2012

We're Moving!!!

Just as I'm uprooting and moving my life into a duffle bag & day pack, this blog is moving--over to a WordPress hosted site that is :D

After many inquiries among friends & colleagues it's apparent that WordPress will allow for richer content and better user experience and Blah Blah Blah

From now on go to LiveRightTravelFar.com to stay in touch and be sure to bookmark the site while you're at it. You can also sign up to receive notifications of new content (how zippy is that?!).

New posts coming soon: "Travel Happens" & "Ode to Portland"

Sidenote: I really am uprooting my life so things are a bit chaotic at the moment--patience please and send me happy thoughts!

Love y'all, it's been real!

~Lale (Lauren)

XOXO
I don't know why this girl is so cheery, moving is a pain in the arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment